Highlight’s of the course:
The latest Privacy Information Management System course is a useful tool for security professionals that allow enterprise users to secure business critical information of the company. In this One Day program we will explain the requirements of the current standard to help you understand how it could apply to your organization and the potential benefits of adopting it. It is a comprehensive set of procedures concerned with managing IT related risks and Privacy Information for an organization.
Who should attend?
- Members of an Information security team.
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an Privacy Information Management System (PIMS).
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 27701 standard.
- Technicians involved in operations related to an ISMS Auditors.
- Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks.
- To Understand the implementation of an Privacy Information Management System in accordance with ISO 27701.
- To Understand the relationship between an Privacy Information Management System, including ISMS, risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To Know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an Privacy Information Management System.
- To Acquire the necessary Knowledge to contribute in implementing an Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) as specified in ISO 27701.
- Introduction to the ISO 27701 standards family Introduction to management systems and the process approach Generalrequirements: presentation of the clauses of ISO 27701
- Implementation phases of the ISO 27701 framework
- Continual improvement of Privacy Information Management
- Conducting an ISO 27001 certification audit
- Examples of implementation of Privacy Information controls based on ISO 27701 best practices
- Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation exam