Our ISO 9001 one day foundation course gives a thorough introduction to Quality Management (QMS), together with the requirements for a QMS implementation. This course is designed to support those implementing a Quality Management System, such as Quality managers and consultants. It is also highly beneficial for those needing to fully understand or implement quality management within their organization. It can be used as a foundation for those wishing to go on to complete certified quality
- To provide an understanding of what a Quality Management System is and how it can help a business.
- The business benefits of improved performance as a result of a quality management system.
- To help you understand the tools required to meet the requirements of your QMS.
- The structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000.
- Learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
- To understand the implementation of a Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Introduction to the ISO 9000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles of Quality Management
- Implementation phases of the ISO 9001 framework
- Continual improvement of Quality
- Conducting an ISO 9001 certification audit
- Certification Exam