Highlight's of the course:
This FIVE day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) based on ISO 18001. Implementing a framework based on OHSMS 18001 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement quality processes based on requirements from OHSMS. Using a step-by-step approach will allow the delegates to learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your system.
Who should attend?
- Management representative
- Internal Auditor
- Consultants & Auditors
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervision of the standars
- Will learn the process for implementing
- Will understanding the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a OHSMS
- Implement the key concept and requirement as per the standard
- Will gain the knowledge and skills in identifying the risks and opportunities associated with an organization
- Improve the capacity for analysis and decision making
- Specific documented information requirements as per international standards
- Four-day intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the OHSMS 18001 Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to OHSM System concepts as required by ISO 18001
- Planning the implementation of an OHSMS based on international standard
- Implementing an OHSMS based on Standard
- Control, monitor and measure an OHSM and the certification audit of the OHSMS in accordance with international standard