Highlights of the course
This FIVE-day intensive course enables the participants to develop the necessary expertise requires for implementing and managing Energy Management System (EnMS) based on international standards. You will earn an skill to shape an ISO 50001 project plan with the systems you already have in place and put energy efficiency first so that you can meet mandatory target and compete properly in your market place.
Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement energy performance based on requirements.
Who should attend?
- Management representative
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervision of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Will learn the process for implementing ISO 50001
- Will understanding the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a EnMS
- Implement the key concept and requirements
- Will gain the knowledge and skills in identifying the risks and opportunities associated with an organization
- Improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of implementation
- Specific documented information requirements as per standard
- Four-day intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 50001 LI Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to EnMS System concepts as required by ISO 50001 Initiating an ENMSS
- Planning the implementation of an EnMS based on ISO 50001
- Implementing an EnMS based on ISO 50001
- Control, monitor and measure an EnMS and the certification audit of the EnMS in accordance with ISO 50001