This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a food safety management system (FSMS) based on ISO 22000:2005. Participants will understand ISO 22000:2005 and its application based on the principles of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), by identifying emerging supply chain risks and managing food safety within your organization in a systematic manner.
Who should attend?
- Persons responsible for the food safety conformity in an organization
- Professional involved in developing, implementing, verifying and managing food safety systems
- Professional responsible for vendor/external audits
- General management who wish to acquire a broad knowledge of the relevant food safety standards
- Project Manager Consultants
- Employees responsible for the Food safety conformity in an organization
- Members or advisories of a food safety team
- Four days intensive classroom ISO TRAINING
- Exclusive access to trainer for after ISO TRAINING query clarification
- In-house certification exam on the last day of the ISO TRAINING
- Prepares participants to take and pass the ISO 22000 LA Certification examination successfully.
- Introduction to Environmental Management System (FSMS) concepts as required by ISO 22000
- Planning and Initiating an ISO 22000 audit
- Conducting an ISO 22000 audit
- Concluding and ensuring the follow-up of an ISO 22000 audit